Fall 2017 Application Forms are due on Monday, September 25, 2017.  Print the two page application below.  Print both the cover page and the instruction sheet.

CDTC Fall 2017 applicationpartial tuition form

Qualifications: Student must be currently enrolled in Gen Ed, or Child Development and Educational Studies courses, employed in a Early Education Center, Kindergarten or School age program and be working toward or hold a Child Development Permit at the Commission on Teacher Credentialing Office, California State Department of Education. You must be a CDES major. Contact Professor Green Pappas for change of major information. pgreenpappas@fullcoll.edu or 714 992-7499

Ask your CDES instructors for information about the application process.